Jay’s primary focus is helping to inspire and guide entrepreneurs and professionals to protect themselves and their families from life’s uncertainties, to safeguard and grow their wealth so they have the freedom to fully enjoy life so they can do what they want when they want. A wealth management advisor for over 30 years, Jay specializes in overseeing the complete financial picture of successful professionals and entrepreneurs. He truly enjoys finding efficient ways for his clients to build and enjoy their wealth.
Over the years, Jay has created several unique and trademarked processes. Most recently, The Financial Freedom Experience® and The Entrepreneurial Success Blueprint™
“I was fortunate to have found my passion early in life – helping hundreds of high-net worth clients manage their financial decisions. I look forward to continuing to do so for many more years to come.”
Favorite Quote: “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.” Albert Einstein
- Founder and CEO of Hochheiser, Deutsch & Company, Inc.
- Obtained his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER, CFP designation in 1996
- Obtained his Certified Exit Planning Advisor, CEPA designation in 2016
- Author of The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Achieving Financial Freedom and The Physician’s Guide to Achieving Financial Freedom
- Secured and oversees retirement plans for numerous successful businesses and medical practices in the tri-state area
- Perennial recipient of numerous prestigious industry awards at the highest level
- Serves on the Board of Trustees for Children’s Medical Fund of New York (CMF) and also a Trustee for Adults and Children with Learning Disabilities (ACLD)
Jay lives on Long Island with his wife Jill, their two children and their 2 dogs Molly and Cooper.
Registered Representative & Investment Advisor of Park Avenue Securities, Financial Representative of Guardian